Innovation Group company began its work with a team of 5 enthusiasts and today has reached a growth of 150 professionals who have been developing, integrating and implementing software support in four countries for ten years.
Creating a new and rethinking the old, we do not stop experimenting and come to original solutions in the IT-industry.
We support the spirit of adventurism in the team - working with the ideas and suggestions of each employee, we continue to develop and grow professionally.
It is important for us to create new solutions and their prompt implementation. Thanks to effective communication between departments, we quickly distribute the tasks and adapt to new market trends.
Thoughtful development of projects, separation of duties and competent management are the basis for effective work. Continuous development and continuous work on the quality of the company's products gives our specialists the ability to realize the most ambitious ideas in the field of Gaming Solutions.
Сups of coffee drunk
Сode lines written and rewritten
Friday's pizzas eaten
We believe that the synergy of ambitious people with their dreams and ideas will allow us to achieve even greater heights. Innovation Group is a close-knit family of like-minded people, you may become a part of it. We offer:
Comfortable schedule for owls and early risers
Weekends on official holidays
Gifts for employees
Trainings and conferences at the expense of the company
Lounge with PlayStation 4
Fruits, sweets, a trillion kinds of tea and delicious coffee
Nice to have:
Nice to have:
• Deep knowledge and use: framework (Vue, Angular), markup (HTML5 (Canvas + PixiJS), CSS3, SVG), standards / languages (ES5 / ES6, Typescript, JSDOC / JSR / Swagger), NodeJS (NPM, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, Express, server-side rendering, PM2), Websockets (Socket.io, SocketCluster), testing (Jest, Mocha, Should)
• Experience in microservice architecture projects
• Knowledge and understanding of CI / CD systems
• Development of new functionality
• Writing components and libraries for multiple reuse
• Work closely with UI / UX experts
• Optimize applications for best performance
• 2+ years of experience with Linux
• Hands-on experience with Vagrant and Docker
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins
• Experience with orchestration tools: Puppet and Ansible
• Experience with Git
• Experience with bash scripting
Nice to have:
• Hands-on experience with AWS
• Hands-on experience with EFK stack
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with Jenkins Groovy DSL
• Experience with monitoring tools: Nagios/Prometheus
• Experience with HashiCorp Vault
• Experience with Python or Ruby